Question from michell3_h0

What do you do after going to Esthar and speaking to laguna?

I'm on disc 3, and I'm reading this walkthrough, and it tells me to go to tears' point and then lunatic pandora.
I'm not sure what you do there though, can someone help me?

michell3_h0 provided additional details:

Ok, but what do you do at lunatic pandora? The map says lunatic pandora labratory. I'm not sure if it's the rightplace, but when I got there I saw a moomba and a dog chasing around, and when I got in the building, there was some guy with another moomba. DId I miss anything? It said I was supposed to be fighting Fuiji and Raiji again, almost intantly.

Spirolli answered:

From what it sounds like, you may be near the end of the game. What the guide probably meant to say is 'head' towards Tears' Point in the Ragnarok and drive into the Lunatic Pandora above it.

The guide probably already mentions this but after a few events in the Lunatic Pandora you will reach a point of no return; so make sure you have everything you want and did everything you wanted to do.
1 0

Esthar city? Answered dragons0911
How do get to esthar contact points in time fastest? Answered Dragon_Holder22
Does Laguna and others counted in my record? Answered Gamefreelancer
Squall's relation to Laguna? (spoilers maybe) Answered Gamerman99999
Does Squall ever find out that Laguna is his father? Answered GamerGirlie101