Question from grotler

Animal Ark Stocks - Insane amount of money Invested?

Hi all some minor spoilers may be below,

I returned the bike to the kid, twice actually, and later I got the message where he's giving me 100k in stocks in his firm.

I already have 1.4 billion on each character after doing Lester's assassination missions so the money didn't excite me much, but when I went online to check it out I apparently had 772 396 288$ invested!

And the return percentage is now -99.98% so if I sold them now I would lose 772 296 256$.

In my portfolio the stocks also show in both the LCN and the BAWSAQ Markets.

Have anyone encountered or heard something about anything like this?

I'm gonna leave it as is to see if I can't get some money out of it but It's weird that I got such a insane amount of invested money thou, a glitch because I already had so much money maybe?

grotler provided additional details:

Lool sorry dude I'm messing up here :P
I'm just gonna leave it with this one and see if anyone replies, even if they're all in the wrong place.

Answers

Gunbladelad answered:

You've actually posted in the answers section for the very first GTA game, rather than GTA Online.

Also, you don't need to post this both here and on the boards.
0 0

How do you get a 6 star wanted level? Unanswered grandtheftgirly
.Mission is lost? Answered andri_wijaya
How to save a game + additional question? Answered pitchshifter182