Review by DXie

"Legend of Dragoon is such a great game...."

A peaceful beginning. The legend was born 10,000 years ago. A violent uprising. A civilization of flying creatures enslave human race which started a bloody war. In a bid for freedom, the human harness the spiritual forces of Dragons and triumph. Tranquility and harmony exist between all. But the past and the future are about to collide...

Wow!Wow!Wow! A great game by SCEA! I didn't regret buying it.

Gameplay:
The Gameplay is very interesting. The battle system is just too good. You can perform combos and special attacks if you master the technique. There's counterattack, extra hits and magical attacks. Battle system is unique and innovative. The gameplay graphics are awesome and smooth. The characters are well designed adding extra fun to the game. Even those monsters were well designed too. Incredibly diverse characters wields unique weapons. The best part is those Dragons and Dragoons in this game. Human with wings? They are just too awesome for me to say anything. Gameplay is perfect for this game.

Story:
The story is nice and you will get totally absorbed into the game. The story flows very smoothly and can be understood easily. There is no confusing plot.

Audio/Video:
The soundtracks are wonderful and the sound effects are awesome. When playing this game, i was totally lost in the world of wonderful music. The Audio is perfect. The FMV in this game is nice and beautiful. They are detail and wonderful. The Graphics during gameplay are so wonderful that it can be compared to FMV. Needless to say, if the gameplay graphics is nice, so will the FMV graphics. This game's graphics can be considered the best.

Replayability:
Again, i wouldn't suggest you replaying this game. I always say this for every RPG game. The reason is because it doesn't worth it to replay a game that takes 40+ hours of your time. For my case, i wouldn't replay a RPG game no matter how interesting it is. Well, if anyone is thinking to replay this game, let me just tell you that this game is actually WORTH the time to replay.

Rent/Buy:
BUY!BUY!BUY! this game. Do not rent it. This game is GREAT, you WILL not regret buying four-disc of masterpieces. Well, if i didn't regret, then i'm sure there are people around who are also happy in owning this game.

Gameplay : 10/10
Story : 9/10
Audio : 9/10
Video : 10/10
Replayability: 8/10
Overall : 10/10

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/18/00, Updated 06/18/00