Question from JCTC1013

Character Stat Help?

Do stats only go to 999? Exactly how far can your attack, agility, intelligence, UDF, LDF, etc. go? I want to max out stats, but don't know what the max is, so I don't know how much Water to "farm" from enemies. Does anyone know?

JCTC1013 provided additional details:

I know about the waters. I have two Evil God Icons I've been farming Waters with. I'm close to lvl. 99. Vahn: 75, (Crimson Book equiped on him) Noa: lvl. 64, and Gala's at lvl. 63. I was wandering if it was possible to go over 999. Because, I may do that if I continue going up. I love the War God Icon I got from the Muscle Dome, have you got it yet? I was at about lvl. 68 when I defeated Lapis and got the Evil Medallion. lol. It helps. What level did you defeat Lapis at? That secret boss was one hard SoB.

JCTC1013 provided additional details:

Do you own the game? It seems you mostly play 360 games, but I didn't see Legend of Legaia on the list...

JCTC1013 provided additional details:

And by the way. I can't cheat. I lost my Gameshark like half a year ago. lol

JCTC1013 provided additional details:

Thanks. And this question is now closed.

Master_Faust answered:

Agility is the only stat that completely stops leveling after getting to the "280 points" mark.
Agility will never go higher than 280 points, even if you equip accessories like "Vitality Ring" (which gives an "Agility +20%" stat boost) after you max out the initial stat.
Everything else pretty much can be leveled all the way to 999 points.
See here www.imagebam.com/image/503bf5276741245 for the visual reference, if you wish.

Well, that's basically that. I hope that this information helps you.
I think it's about time that this question is closed, once and for all.

Have a nice day/night and I wish you the best of results.
1 0

Answers

Voreani answered:

The stats do only go up to 999. I'm not sure if you are able to get everyone up to that though just because the stats go up based on a range. What I mean is Vahn's HP may go up anywhere from 12-50 points when you start off but later will go up more and there's no way to know how much it'll go up by until you level (I think it may be possible if you get all your characters to 99 without cheating it is possible to max all their stats out but I don't know for sure to be honest). Also you get different waters throughout the game but it isn't a lot of each. Some monsters do drop certain waters if you have the item equipped to steal items after killing them but not every water is dropped. There is an enemy item drop FAQ that will help with what enemies drop waters. I hope this helps.
1 1

Where is the best place to farm stat items? Unanswered Nexxnokk
Where can I find Crimson Books? Answered JCTC1013
Which do I use??? Answered JCTC1013
Someone help?.. Answered xlastoptionx