Question from Hinagana

How can I get a different Monster?

I need another cool monster since my mochi died.Im playing in psp so I dont know how to get a new monster.PLS HELP

Answers

cloudyapril answered:

Well I used to play this game on PSX and I easily try my CD collections. I suggest you not to wait till your monster die for the next. Freeze them and start another monster and you can use it to make a combine, add with something like Dragon Tusk or else and you can get coll monsters. I don't know any other ways to get monster on PSP than buy it from the shop, every season there'll be different monster on the list though Zuum always be there.
0 0

ehow22 answered:

I play this on my PS2, but yeah, the only thing I can think of is the Market...Zuum and Mocchi are always available.

Spring: Suezo
Summer: Arrow Head (red shell)
Fall: Hare
Winter: Gaboo(the pile of clay)
1 0

Dogeci answered:

Try to use UMDs
0 0

BlackLotus666 answered:

In Monster Rancher 2, at the first year we play it, there is an event between IMA and FIMBA in july, if you win the battle rank C at the fourt week, you will participate into that event. You will battle again FIMBA, you don't must win, after that battle, you will unlock a monster (i forgot it's name because they to many)
0 0