Review by MasterReviewer

"Another classic RPG from the masterminds at SquareSoft"

After the big hit with FF7, Square was not ready to sit down just yet and wait for another idea to roll around! They took action once more and made another RPG called Saga Frontier. This game just screams innovation! You choose different characters to play with and each character has a different plot. And to truly master this game, you will have to beat it with every character, who has a different quest. It's a challenge, but it's an extremely fun challenge!

Graphics 9/10

The graphics look kind of fuzzy and not very nicely done, as I might say. But still, the backgrounds look decent (not as good as FF7's though), but, the graphics aren't much of a problem. Typical SquareSoft.

Plot 10/10

It's hard to pinpoint the main plot for you since each character has his/her own. Like a superhero trying to save the world, but to me, all the character's plots look awesome!

Sound/Music 10/10

The Sound F/X and Music were great. I found no problem with them what so ever.

Control 9/10

It got a little confusing at first (i.e. Zelda) but you can easily catch on. You'll start to realize the traditional RPG elements.

Replay Value 10/10

Yeah, no worries about this game gathering dust. Like I said: To master this game, you will have to beat it with ALL the characters! Very much of a challenge!

Overall 10/10

Although it doesn't live up to it's classic RPG grandaddy, Final Fantasy VII, it will impress you more than you expect it would.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 02/20/03