From: "RAPTOR 3:16" <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 00:14:04 PST
Alien Communication Ending
1. Complete the main walkthrough up to and including step 34 (see
2. You must now return to the Star Lab on Research Deck 1, room
#284. When you arrive
Suzie should be wittering on about messages from the sun (if you're
quick enough getting
there). There are three messages in all, including "Rings with
rings" and "Fire, flesh or water".
If you don't hear Suzie when you enter the room, go to the room
opposite (#283) and pick up
the piece of paper on the floor ('message printout' when examined).
If the paper is missing,
then Suzie hasn't printed it yet, so just go back into room #284
and wait for her to read the
messages out. When you've either heard Suzie or read the printout,
you'll receive the special
question: "Is the sun trying to communicate?"
3. Now that you have this special question, you need to go and see
Suzie (well, her head
anyway!). The Suzie head room is on Geodome Deck 3, room #141. When
you get there
you'll see a big silver head (yep, that's our Suzie). Ask her the
special question, "Is the Sun
trying to communicate?" Suzie will tell you that she thinks so, but
needs more information and
time. After waiting a little while, prompt her with the question,
"What is happening?" (You may
need to do this a couple of times.) Suzie will reply that she
thinks there is sentient life on the
sun (hence the name of the game), but she cannot decode the
messages. Ask the question,
"What should I do now?" Suzie advises you to go and see Navigator
4. The Navigator's quarters are located on Geodome Deck 1, room
#251. You'll find a book
of Braille lying in the middle of the floor. Examine it, then scan
it using your mobile scanner.
You can pick up the book if you wish, but it's not necessary as you
already have what you
came for (the information now in the mobile scanner).
5. With the newly gained information, make your way to Geodome Deck
3, room #242. This
room has a glass floor, so there should be no mistaking your
location. Use the mobile scanner
on the machine to your left. Suzie can now decode the information,
although this will take a
little while. If you want you can have a nose around. Suzie will
call you back when she's
finished: she'll request you to return to the main Suzie room (room
6. As you go barging through the door, Suzie informs you that she's
decoded the messages.
There are beings on the sun and, furthermore, they are trying to
help save the station. She tells
you to go to the Main Science Lab on Research Deck 1, room #161, as
someone must be
7. So like a shot, get your worthless hide down there, and pronto!
Now just use the big
machine in the middle of the room.
The end sequence is now triggered... Alien Communication.
Game Over Alien Communication "It's life Jim, but not as we know
it!" Dr McCoy, USS
Enterprise. In a world where corruption, scandal, , mad
scientists and showering fully
dressed are commonplace, there was one thing that wasn't expected:
With the help of these beings, Garrit was able to save the Icarus
Mining Station from total
destruction; whilst making a few new friends, and enemies... But is
everything quite what it
1. Complete the main walkthrough up to and including step 38 (see
Total Solution). You now
have the Evidence Recording.
2. Give the Evidence Recording to an engineer. He'll go on about
what a bad thing it is. Now
just wait around for an engineer to summon you to Garrilac. If
you've given the Evidence
Recording to Garrilac, you may still have to wait until Garrilac
3. Once summoned, you can either follow the engineer, or you can
make your way to
Engineering Deck 1, room #141. If he's not there try #223, then
4. When you meet with Garrilac, he'll tell of his plan to get off
this doomed station, or
something along those lines. He then asks you to get the yacht
beacon from the Senator's
quarters and bring it to him no problem!
5. Now go to the Senator's quarters. Djinn should be standing
outside the locked room. Go
behind the Senator's quarters. To get there you'll need to go
through a garden room (the ones
with pillars and two doors). The back of his quarters is
represented by a big black square wall
with the usual circular design. Now use the panel on the wall.
6. After using the panel (either the far wall panel earlier in his
quarters, or just a minute ago
behind his quarters), open and enter through the door.
7. The Senator's quarters should be empty. The yacht beacon is in
the shower. Pick it up. If
the room has people in it, take the beacon and get out of there
8. Return to Engineering Deck 1 and look for Garrilac. Try the
rooms in this order: #141,
#223 or #312. Now give him the beacon: he'll be overjoyed and will
give you a launch key
to activate an escape pod for you and all the engineers.
9. Now go to Auxiliary Control, room #131 or #231 (depending on
which ring you enter).
Enter the room's cubby hole on the left (or right, depending on the
door you entered from),
and use the launch key on the panel in front of you. End sequence
is now initiated.
Note: This can only be used before the Senator has left the
station. 1. Complete the main
walkthrough up to and including step 38 (see Total Solution). You
now have the Evidence
2. Complete the 'Mutiny One' walkthrough up to and including step
7. You now have the
3. Now go to a teleporter that can take you to the dock. Access
will be denied. Use the yacht
beacon and wait for a while. Ha! "Access Granted."
4. Enter the dock and go down the long red corridor to the purple
helmet room (I beg your
pardon!). Now simply use the green panel on your left to trigger
the end sequence.
And Glory Ending 1. Complete the main walkthrough up to and
including step 45. You
now know your true identity and your destiny to die in the sun. 2.
Go to Engineering 3, room
#212. This is the Web Runner Bay. Use the machine on the far wall
to activate the end
1. Wander around until the Senator has left the station, or is just
about to leave. At some point
during the game (if you've been pretty slow), Navigator Ta comes
looking for you. She'll tell
you that Jacomo (her mate), is missing. Now go to Geodome 2, room
#141. You should find
Jacomo inside, under a golden shower (ahem... you need to ask
Jacomo the name of the
room while you're in it). Mandana should be outside. Ask her what
you should do now.
2. Remember the Utilities Node on the second ring of Geodome Deck
2. This is the control
panel you used to turn the lights up before. This time turn all the
power off by moving the lights
down, instead of up.
3. You now need the Flow Inhibitor, which can be found on
Engineering Deck 3, room #263.
4. Take it to room #161 on Geodome Deck 2 (next door to Jacomo).
Use the Flow Inhibitor
on the Outbound Water Pump Disk. Now go back and see Jacomo.
5. Mandana should open the room and enter. Follow her. Jacomo will
now ask you to tell Ta
where she is.
6. You should find Ta on Geodome Deck 1, room #271 (a two-doored
Pillar Garden). Tell
her that Jacomo is in Geodome Deck 2, room #141 (this only works if
you've already asked
Jacomo the name of the room step 1 above).
7. Wait for a little while until Ta finds you and informs you that
Jacomo is now meditating.
Then, after another short wait, Jacomo should come and ask you to
help pilot the station to
8. Go to the Navigator Chamber (via teleport) with Jacomo. You now
have the final end
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com