Review by narshe101

"One Of My most Favorite Games"

Spyro The Dragon was the first game I played on the playstation and I loved it from the start. I think that this game is one of the funnest games for the playstation. This game is a whole new type of game and has many qualities that will be copied in the future. Spyro is a good game for the whole family, not just for kids nor for adults. I bought my playstation mostly for this game because I liked it so much. I wouldn't trade this game for any other game for the playstation.

This game is very fun and exciting to play for the first time. I enjoyed looking around the different worlds and even when I couldn't find those Last few gems, I didn't get mad because i knew that they had to be there. The style of this game is really cool because it is challenging and easy at the same time. It's not too hard, but you have to know what you are doing as well. The mini-games are very fun as well. This game is a great game to play and it's very fun.

Storyline: 9/10
The story line is good, but has some flaws. it starts weird and suddenly, but then gets better the farther you go into the game. The story is good for this game because it can be absent for a while and you still know what's going on. For example it takes a while for you to go from level to level and there doesn't need to be much storyline because as spyro, you are just trying to collect gems and stuff. All in all, the story rocks!

This game is cool because it doesn't need to be loaded with awe inspiring graphics like some of those other games out there. I think that the graphics are perfect how they are. The player can recognize that the worlds and monsters are 3-D and thats cool, but it doesn't rely on making everything look too real. This game is quite good and I personally love the graphics in this game.

This Game gets a 10 from me because I had so much fun playing this game! I still play this game sometimes and I still enjoy it. The whole concept of the spyro games are great and are some of the most popular games for the playstation. I love this Game!

Reviewer's Rating:   5.0 - Flawless

Originally Posted: 10/09/01, Updated 10/09/01

Would you recommend this
Recommend this
Review? Yes No

Submit a review and let your voice be heard.