Review by Izzy

"New mascot? I say yes"

Spyro to the rescue!!!!!!
Move over Crash this dragon can burn you. Spyro has been out for a while but for people that haven't notice this one is just missing out on this great new game.

The gameplay is great! The burning of the sheeps is just hillarious. You'll enjoy the whole game. The control supports Dualshock Analog for a better 3d experience, and its easy to master the movements.

The Graphics are a full 3D replica, I mean it its like playing a good 3d 64 game(Playstation is better)The great graphic makes you feel like your watching more like a cartoon.

The storyline is good,you'll have to rescue your ancestors(Dragons) throughout the game. You also have a cool flying bonus which at sometimes is challenging because its time base. The music is also something to note on.

The only problem that it has is that is too easy to beat. Yes fun, but needs to be a little bit more challenging for me. Other than that I say its very comparable to great gameplay like Crash Bandicoot, Tomba, and Klonoa. I say its worth getting it.....especially when you have a girlfriend(she'll love it, trust me).

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 07/05/02