Question from frodo2121

Where do I find the last squirrel MOKUMOKU?

I know it is around theForest Villiage, but is it right below it in that same little area or is it in the area the is open below that section?

Strombada answered:

There should be a clearing just south of Forest Village. Persistence and resilience are necessary here as it has reported taking some people hours to get a squirrel to join the party sometimes.

Just remember to keep an empty slot in your party at all times for the squirrel to join in.
2 0

Answers

kunel_sanders answered:

I mostly find him in that little section below it but I also found him right in front of the village while i walked back and forth between those areas once. I think as long as your in that general area theres a chance though that little open are below is better. Also, this isnt really proven or anything but a few others and I feel that the squirls show up quicker if you have the other ones in your party.
0 0

cyborga078 answered:

I was able to get Mokumoku under the small patch below Forest Village (not under forest village itself!). There should be a small forest patch below the area of forest village, just try walking in circles around the area.
0 0

cyborga078 answered:

I have a little map here that could specifically tell where he is:
http://i29.tinypic.com/wml1f8.jpg
Just keep walking horizontally on that area.
0 0