Where do I find the last squirrel MOKUMOKU?

1. I know it is around theForest Villiage, but is it right below it in that same little area or is it in the area the is open below that section?

User Info: frodo2121

frodo2121 - 7 years ago

1. There should be a clearing just south of Forest Village. Persistence and resilience are necessary here as it has reported taking some people hours to get a squirrel to join the party sometimes.

Just remember to keep an empty slot in your party at all times for the squirrel to join in.

User Info: Strombada

Strombada - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I mostly find him in that little section below it but I also found him right in front of the village while i walked back and forth between those areas once. I think as long as your in that general area theres a chance though that little open are below is better. Also, this isnt really proven or anything but a few others and I feel that the squirls show up quicker if you have the other ones in your party.

User Info: kunel_sanders

kunel_sanders - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I was able to get Mokumoku under the small patch below Forest Village (not under forest village itself!). There should be a small forest patch below the area of forest village, just try walking in circles around the area.

User Info: cyborga078

cyborga078 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I have a little map here that could specifically tell where he is:
    http://i29.tinypic.com/wml1f8.jpg
    Just keep walking horizontally on that area.

User Info: cyborga078

cyborga078 - 7 years ago 0 0