Question from frodo2121

Where do I find the last squirrel MOKUMOKU?

I know it is around theForest Villiage, but is it right below it in that same little area or is it in the area the is open below that section?

From: Strombada 6 years ago

There should be a clearing just south of Forest Village. Persistence and resilience are necessary here as it has reported taking some people hours to get a squirrel to join the party sometimes.

Just remember to keep an empty slot in your party at all times for the squirrel to join in.

I mostly find him in that little section below it but I also found him right in front of the village while i walked back and forth between those areas once. I think as long as your in that general area theres a chance though that little open are below is better. Also, this isnt really proven or anything but a few others and I feel that the squirls show up quicker if you have the other ones in your party.

I was able to get Mokumoku under the small patch below Forest Village (not under forest village itself!). There should be a small forest patch below the area of forest village, just try walking in circles around the area.

I have a little map here that could specifically tell where he is:
http://i29.tinypic.com/wml1f8.jpg
Just keep walking horizontally on that area.