Review by MSterling

"A game requiring skills of patience and skills. Great graphics (of course). Well worth purchasing if you are a Lara Croft fan."

After playing through the whole game, it reminded me of the previous Tomb Raider's. It made few improvements. One I had noticed was the increase of complexity the levels were and secrets were. The plot to the whole story was not a good one. The ending didn't have a really bang... plot wise. In Tomb Raider III, the main character, Lara Croft travels across the world. England, Nevada, and Antarctica are some of her stops in which you can play in any order. The controls are as hard as ever. Mastering these controls will take lots of time and patience. Mastering the controls is a must if you wish to complete the game. Lara gets some new craft as well. Craft varying from an ATV to a Mini-Sub. She has a large array of weapons ranging from a rocket launcher to a harpoon gun. This game has still retained the great need of strategic thinking as before. This game continues the tradition of the previous Tomb Raider games by not placing a great deal of enemies to deal with, thing which some players may consider a lack of if he or she is a fan of action games. With the upcoming rumors of a movie and everyone searching for some kind of nude code, I wish some players would take the time to really enjoy this game's classic call for players with control and strategic thinking.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 07/05/02