Review by Griever425

"Not a bad game, but the craze is dying."

Okay. Core is trying to keep Tomb Raiders last string of popularity from breaking, but worldwide groans are keeping it from happening.

Exactly the same except for a few new guns and moves. You run around with guns all around the world shooting things. You use a variety of moves like back flips, side flips, rolls, zip-lines, monkey bars, and climbing walls. Your guns are pistols, a shotgun, uzis, a desert eagle, an MP5, A grenade Launcher, a rocket launcher and a harpoon gun. You use small and Large medipacks to heal yourself and flares to light up dark places. You get all kinds of keys and unlock stuff. The games split into areas, each with a series of levels. There's India, South Pacific Islands, Nevada, London and Antarctica. There's also the secret ''All Hallows'' level. In this game, you can control a kayak and a quad bike. I like that

Don't expect anything too special. Once again, you're Lara Croft, the mighty adventure girl. You start out in the Indian Jungle for some reason. You find a guy who tells you about a meteor that crashed into Earth millions of years ago. Polynesians found it and carved them into shapes. Years later people found them and spread them across the world. Lara wants to find them. Okay, but could be better.

Not one bit better than Tomb Raider II. 32-bit graphics. Lara with over 500 polygons and decent cut scenes. The environments have greatly improved. There are more slants and pointy things and not all flat stuff. Deserves 7/10.

Controls: 8/10

Believe it or not, I actually liked the controls. I'm not going to lie. Lara's got an ass load of moves so there are plenty of button combinations you have to use. It is really complicated at first if you've never played a Tomb Raider game before, but eventually, you will get the hang of it. That's what Lara's Home is for anyway. I very much like the controls.

Difficulty: 9/10

This was a hard game. The levels are longer with more hazards and secrets. I always like a good challenge, though.

Replay Value: 3/10

I can't think of any reason to want to play this game again. I'd only want to replay it with codes to see the change in difficulty..

I liked this game. It had a few flaws, but hey. What game doesn't? If you want to play this. I recommend you BUY it. You won't beat it if you rent it. TRUST ME!

Hope this helped