Question from darktiger1019

How do you defeat Slime time?

How do you defeat slime time in level 6?I shoot him with the laser but nothing happens.His health doesn't even go down.

Help me please!:)

Answers

shinobi_11 answered:

Shoot him very very fast
0 1

princecaspian19 answered:

I haven't played in a while, but i think you have to shoot him with the Green Laser, which spawns somewhere in the level.
0 1

superjerome3 answered:

Punch him in his stomach with your laser sheid
0 1

SuperSackCooper answered:

You have to keep shooting him until he is small enough to fit into the trash can he is in. The result of this will mean he takes damage and grows bigger. After a while he grows big enough that a green laser will appear to help you finish the job (of course you don't need the green laser but you will need a rapid-fire controller or fast finger).
0 0

xantisgaming answered:

go back to level one, get many extra lifes and the green lazer. then go back to the slime boss. and shoot him really really fast. In my opinion thats the hardest level in the game
0 1

Level Select? Open princecaspian19