Question from dibbion

When you're testing an RPG that you made, how do you leave one dungeon to go to anter one?

I Made an RPG called Martin adventures, and I can't get out of my first dungeon tht I called the Sun Dungeon, and my exits are at the following positios: 0: 1 and 0: 0. I think I know what my problem is. Either A:My exits are serving as walls or B: I have aother of my dungeons with something that I can't walk on.

dibbion provided additional details:

ll me what you thik in the next hour or so. If you hel me, I will grant you unlimited time on the free trial of the game, and unimited access to the gam itself. and for free! But only f you hel e and I accept yur answer!

dibbion provided additional details:

or C: It ISN'T BIG ENOUGH TO BE GOING GTO THE OUTSIDE WALLS OF THE DANG DUNGEON LIMIT!!!

dibbion provided additional details:

Subtract the g before the word to.

dibbion provided additional details:

I meant for my question to say another, not anter.

LtMajorDude answered:

You just make 2 dungeons and put an event called: Move Location; that transport you to the other dungeon. It's worth a shot!
0 0

Answers

Duel_Mage answered:

You can't
0 0

Won't add new party member's? Unanswered whisperinwind
Switching?? Can you dumb it down? Answered gamerduh
Game won't start?... Unanswered Sonnie4z
Rpg Maker ps1 character walking problem? Answered Sonnie4z
Can a project go by a Job System or not? Answered Pokejedservo