When you're testing an RPG that you made, how do you leave one dungeon to go to anter one?

1. I Made an RPG called Martin adventures, and I can't get out of my first dungeon tht I called the Sun Dungeon, and my exits are at the following positios: 0: 1 and 0: 0. I think I know what my problem is. Either A:My exits are serving as walls or B: I have aother of my dungeons with something that I can't walk on.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 6 years ago
    ll me what you thik in the next hour or so. If you hel me, I will grant you unlimited time on the free trial of the game, and unimited access to the gam itself. and for free! But only f you hel e and I accept yur answer!

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 6 years ago
    or C: It ISN'T BIG ENOUGH TO BE GOING GTO THE OUTSIDE WALLS OF THE DANG DUNGEON LIMIT!!!

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 6 years ago
    Subtract the g before the word to.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 6 years ago
    I meant for my question to say another, not anter.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 6 years ago

1. You just make 2 dungeons and put an event called: Move Location; that transport you to the other dungeon. It's worth a shot!

User Info: LtMajorDude

LtMajorDude - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You can't

User Info: Duel_Mage

Duel_Mage - 6 years ago 0 0