Question from brentie

How can I get rid of a birthday invitation?

My girlfriend recently picked up this game and statted re-playing it. She got a birthday invitation, after the birthday had passed... Now, it's stuck in her rucksack, the items section, and she can't toss it on the ground, in the bin or anything. I said wait until she gets the cupboard. But is there any way you can just get rid of it?

Cloud789 answered:

Unfortunately, there's no way of getting rid of it until Ann's birthday on the 17th or the 22nd (If she has chosen her character's birthday to be on the 17th) of Summer or as you said if the cabinet is available, you can store it in there.

If she has the large rucksack, this shouldn't be too much of a problem though. If she's playing it casually, there shouldn't be much reason to be holding 9 items at one time. I suppose its just the inconvinience it presents, right?
2 0