"I Think I Found My Favorite Game!"

I love this game! When I first bought this game I thought it would be one of those games that you play for a few days then you get bored of it but boy was I wrong! I thought that I was only going to try it out for a few minutes but I ended up playing it for at least three hours!
The reason I love this game so much is because of the fact that you can farm and raise animals just like you could if you were on a farm only you can save it and stuff. Another reason would have to be that you can go around the town and find a girl that you like and give her gifts and eventually marry her! But that is not all after you marry her you could get a baby! Believe me this may seem boring if you are just reading but play it you wont turn it off for a while.
There is a few bad things about this game though for instance sometimes when your playing you will get sick of the sound so you just have to turn the sound off for a little while. I think it would be a little better if the game would change music daily or something but that doesn't really matter because the game is so fun you don't really notice the music too much.
I love any Harvest Moon game but this one I love the most because of how much more things you can do in this game that you could not in past Harvest Moon games. Here are a few of the things that were added to the new Harvest Moon, in this game you can get different house extensions such as upgrade chicken coop cow barn and so on. Another is that you can get a Mayo maker and a yarn maker later in the game but how to get these I can't tell you must figure out it's quite simple. Another is that it is more difficult to upgrade tools you must have a special stone and give it to the tool extension guy and he will upgrade it for you! But it costs lots of money! I also like the fact that you can make honey from the bees get apples from the tree and you can also take care of fish that you catch. You put them in a pone and feed them! In this game it is much harder for you to get a horse and keep it. You must take care of a horse that is loaned to you and if you treat it with kindness you may be able to keep it. By the way you remember that goblin thing that you were nice to in Harvest Moon 64 well its back and with lots of friends who are willing to help you on your farm if your nice to them!

Graphics: (6/10)
The graphics in the game are not the best you can see in any RPG game but it isn't that bad either so you wont get sick of the graphics and just stop playing.

Control: (8/10)
The controls in this game are really easy to master in this game you can actually take things out of your pack without going into the menu.

Sound: (5/10)
The sound in this game may be kind of annoying at time because you have to listen to the same music the whole season except for festivals and special events.

Fun and Factor: (10/10)
Man that is an easy one! The fun in this game is unbelievable you will not be able to turn this game off for a very long time!

Total:(not an average) (9/10)

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 06/09/02, Updated 06/09/02