Review by psycloud

"Two Games In One? NO WAY!"

Final Fantasy Chronicles is a great game... no, wait... it's more like TWO games!

This is a combination of Final Fantasy IV (4) which as far as I know it was previously
released as Final Fantasy II (2)
and Chrono Trigger, a great game about time travel.

This is a great collection! I've known people who spent 50 to 100 dollars for Chrono
Trigger for the SNES and now it's pretty much a twenty dollar game that you have to by
with Final Fantasy IV which is also a great game. If you are an RPG fan, This is a great
deal, 40 dollars for two games that were previously REALLY EXPENSIVE for the price
of two Playstation ''Greatest Hits'' games.

These games are awesome and have great replay value. I’m not sure about Final Fantasy
IV, but I know that Chrono Trigger has not only one ending movie, but there are multiple
endings! That is the best thing about replaying it. You can play it and try to get all the
endings, and save them to your memory card and have them all on your ''system file''
(read manual if you get the game for more info, I really don't want to tell all about it right
now...) to have a master game.

The have also enhanced the games by putting more spells, items, and even movies at the
end, beginning, and other places. A lot of things were added to make the games better
than they were before.

Chrono Trigger has one of the greatest storylines of any game that I have played (RPG
wise) and Final Fantasy IV has a great story to.

The sound is pretty good on the games, and it has fair background music. On Final
Fantasy IV there are cg movies added in and on Chrono Trigger they added anime like
cartoons instead of CGs which I thought was a great and interesting idea. Its different
from what you would usually find.

If you love RPGs, you will love this collection of games. I recommend that you buy it.

If you don't know if you like RPGs or not, then go and rent it at a place that is cheap and
maybe have five days rental so you have plenty of time to see if you like it or not. If you
do, then snatch that sucker up before it's gone.

If you don't like RPGs don't bother wasting your money. I don't even know how you got
here in the first place.

That's all there is to it, the end

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 07/05/01, Updated 07/05/01