Review by Rebel Templar

"A very addicting game for less than 10 bucks..."

...it got me glued to my playstation the first time I played it. Guess the back cover can be deceiving, eh?? Anyway, if your gonna have a party or something, this should be one of your games. It's almost like a must have, I'll explain why...

Gameplay - 8/10
This game is very fun for the low price it was at. Very easy to learn but its kinda confusing at first. Well...so are all of the other board games...

Control - 5/10
Well, it's not that great but its manageable to say the least. Its kinda like the controller is tipped to the right a little.

Story - 4/10
Unoriginal, restore the world, war aftermath thing going on here. Game needed something, guess this was it. Could've been better though. For the single player mode, some guy in a hawaiian shirt sends you on missions, requiring you to grab some item he seems to like early on, but the storyline gets a little more detailed as you progress. In multi player mode, that same hawaiian guy sends your team to find some item he likes and bring it back to him. It's up to you to decide how you get it.

Graphics - 7/10
No 3-Dimensional, fancy schmancy stuff here. Just the flat, 2d Super Mario Brothers 3 type graphics. With the futuristic looks and all, they're acceptable. They could've had alot more if they wanted to...

Audio - 10/10
Crystal clear. Matches whatever is going on in that screen at the moment. Along with 3 in-game tracks that fit perfectly and sets the mood of the round, its gets a 10.

Replayability - 9/10
You want to play this alot. You know you want to. It's the type of game that follows the old saying, ''The more, the merrier'' or something like that. Plus, the only requirement for multi player gaming is that you need one controller. That's right, one controller. This game also saves you money at the same time!! Just don't play it for more than 48 hours in a row, it's too much and that's too long. Go on now, fall asleep, you know you want to.

Buy or Rent?? - Buy
It's cheap, and for under 10 bucks now, you can do whatever you want with it. I suggest you play it but it could also be used as a paper weight, dust collector, doorstop, etc.

So look where ever you find loose change and get this game, it's definitely worth its price!!

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 08/26/02, Updated 08/26/02