Review by TheCowWhoKills

"Not bad actually..."

Gamplay- 7/10

Not bad, not bad at all. Although, the game is quite limited and to actually get further in the game, you have to level up, and to do that, you have to pay, and to get money, you have to sell things, and to get things, you have to go to the dungeons. So yes it does get repetative. But you get to create your own character, and although there isn't many character bodies, you're bound to like at least one of them. When the timer runs out, (yes, sadly there is a time limit) a super powerful wolf comes and tries to kill everyone. And wolf-boy moves fast.

Graphics- 6/10

The scores only six because it was sprites, and they really could have done better. Although, when you're out of the dungeons, the artwork is quite good. The backgrounds in the dungeons, look nothing like dungeons though, and the floor is floating... which is very odd, but hey, it's in the future. The characters look VERY good, considering they're sprites. There's also a few unlockable characters, like the two

Sound/Music- 5/10 , I think.

I played this game a while ago, don't really remember that much. I think the sound was just music and gunshots, and the music wasn't that bad.

Replayability - 8/10

Yes, you can play it again. Since the game is very repetative, except for storyline, you basically are replaying it every mission. But yes, good game, esay to play twice.

Story - 6/10

Simply lazy with the basic storyline, it's in the future and researchers and scientists want hunters, to get the items they need. Every time you level up and go on the mission there's some other stories. The 'other stories' actually have some pretty nice storylines.

Overall- 6/10 (an average)

Yes, good game, quite cheap, I can't find in stores anymore, but neverless, a good game. Peace out people, the end of this review.

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 10/04/04