Review by Ben del Raichu

"Good Game For Beginners"

First of the impression of the game, I thought that it is another boring continuation of the Digimon World Series. But I rented out anyway and this game is much more than what I had expected. Been completed the game already more than once and I still fell an urge to complete it again. Unfortunately I rented this CD and regretted it.

It was the greatest TCG I had never thought of ! And it really relaxes my mind after a busy day work. Not that good strategy game but it helps you relax a lot :)

Game Play : 8/10 (Very Good)

Although there are a limited number of setbacks, like the somehow offensive language. Generally the gameplay is extremely good. Somehow better then Digimon World Series. There is Hit Points but no Mega Digimon, which is quite a advantage to me at the beginning. You can choose your partner digimon also at the start of the game, each of them has advantages and disadvantages. A good installment right at the start !

Story : 8/10 (Very Good)

Especially after beating Analogmon (aka A). The story still continue after this extremely difficult mission which I thought it could end here. And I was wrong ! Although it somehow follows the Digimon Show Serie 2, it has alot of surprises waiting to be uncovered.

Music And Sound : 7/10 (Good)

Not too great for this section, but the sound is very creative and sharp. It adds to excitement of this game, definitely. The music was somehow classical. I do enjoy classical music sometimes.

Graphics And Animation : 3/10 (Bad)

One point for Bandai to improve on. The animation was time-wasting, really is. Luckily it can be changed to save time, so it deserves no more than 5. But the cafe & battle arena isn't state of the art. You can't really see the animation of them trying to engage a challenge with you. Room of improvement, Bandai !

Difficulty : 6/10 (Mediocre)

Sometimes it is far too easy, sometimes far too difficult. Bandai should improve on this too. But the opponent is sometimes, not stupid, but unpredictable. He may sometimes do stuff that you would lose miserably later but he would also do funny stuff for you to laugh on.

Replay : 8/10 (Very Good)

You may continue your collection of cards halfway through the game. You get all those precious items or those unwanted items, but all these are essential to complete your card collection. You may also collect new decks from opponents along the way and of course, restarting the game is also a good idea.

Value For Money : 9/10 (Excellent)

As I have said earlier, I have already regretted on renting it. But it is advisable as the game is lengthy.

Total : 49/70 = 7/10