Question from aznsprite0

Can you actually get Black Skull Dragon?

Alot of faqs says uncofirmed so might be true but nobody got it yet but i want an answer

Answers

occupine answered:

If some1 would of gotton it.they would of posted it by now.so that would mean it cannot be won
0 0

Yami5000 answered:

yes you can win this card by beating 3 duelist surprised aint you you can also purchase it but 999999 star chips why go that way win you can face high mountain mage get s-pow 290 wins you can win earlier than that 272 -290 wins.

Seto 2nd - after 293 wins he also give you blue eyes white dragon at 90 -100 wins you can win it faster than that 80 - 90 wins s-pow.

heshin 2nd - (Rare) after 294 wins he also gives you perfectly ultimate great moth (Rare)
0 0

Kiki_love_hm answered:

Yes, i get it with the combine card, but i forget what that card..
Sorry..
0 0

Jay4591 answered:

Yes the card can be one. The reason people but the star or might be true is because they have the card (or know other people who have the card) but they don't remember how they got it or who from. I had 2 of the cards at one point (before losing memory card and starting a new game) but I can't remember for the life of me who I obtained the card from since it was years ago.

Although I do remember doing lots of both dragon mages thinking as I was young they would give me the card. As well as the desert mages. There is no guarantee my memory is at all accurate so don't hold me against that. But the card can be obtained is the fact.
0 0

galihzzz answered:

Heishin is your best bet. Also you can combine Summoned Skull and Red Eyes Black Dragon to make Black Skull Dragon. ^^
0 0