How can i play this digimon world 3 on my computer???

1. Well i have the psx emulator but it only works on iso/bin file. So can anyone kindly tell me or give me the link on where to get/download digimon world 3. Make sure it's complete. Thanks for anyone who help.

User Info: zackfans

zackfans - 6 years ago
    ok thanks. But one more question please, i am not very good at this kind of stuff. And now i have a digimon world 3 on my computer but it is eboot.pbp file. Can i somehow convert or extract it into iso file? well i know there is a way, but i don't know how. THANKS A BUNCH for helping me...cuz i am a newbie. =(

User Info: zackfans

zackfans - 6 years ago

1. Downloading the game is illegal. You can play with your disc with epsxe. You can also make an ISO of your game on the computer and use that to play.

User Info: ChaosBeelzemon

ChaosBeelzemon (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. I've no idea what you can do with that file. You should download a program called ISOProducer. It's free. When you have it, insert your game disc and use that program to make an .iso file. That's the only legit way to do this.

User Info: ChaosBeelzemon

2. chaosbeelzemon to correct you as long as he has a WORKING copy of the game he can legally download it but as soon as the copy he bought no longer works he can no longer have the downloaded copy legally

User Info: jackripper36

jackripper36 - 6 years ago 0 0