Question from stharris23

Why does the game freeze here?

I'm playing on an emulator. I've downloaded from different sites but every time it just stays on the Dmw3 screen before I even get to the start menu. HELP ANYONE?

stharris23 provided additional details:

I'm using psx4droid a Droid emulator. I dl'd a different version now it gets past that screen and stays on a black screen. Anyone ever get mad that you know exactly what you want, but no matter how close you get its the one thing you can't have.

Answers

ChaosBeelzemon answered:

Maybe it's just your plugin settings. I've made an ISO from the actual game disc and it works like a charm.
0 0

Arkmenhah answered:

Maybe you are using Emurayden? Try pSX emulator
0 0

S0rlozer answered:

I tried using psx v1.13 Emulator. At first, mounting Digimon World 2003 image causes me to have lots of problems including game crash, especially seabed. But when I mounted the CD as an image, it works smoothly... Maybe this helps.
0 0

ChaosBeelzemon answered:

I've been using epsxe 1.5.2 for years. Never had a single problem with it.
0 0

The_Havok answered:

ePSXe works like crap with DW3. If that's the one you're using, forget it. Try pSX which is the more reliable one around.
0 0