Question from stharris23

Why does the game freeze here?

I'm playing on an emulator. I've downloaded from different sites but every time it just stays on the Dmw3 screen before I even get to the start menu. HELP ANYONE?

I'm using psx4droid a Droid emulator. I dl'd a different version now it gets past that screen and stays on a black screen. Anyone ever get mad that you know exactly what you want, but no matter how close you get its the one thing you can't have.

Maybe it's just your plugin settings. I've made an ISO from the actual game disc and it works like a charm.

Maybe you are using Emurayden? Try pSX emulator

I tried using psx v1.13 Emulator. At first, mounting Digimon World 2003 image causes me to have lots of problems including game crash, especially seabed. But when I mounted the CD as an image, it works smoothly... Maybe this helps.

I've been using epsxe 1.5.2 for years. Never had a single problem with it.

ePSXe works like crap with DW3. If that's the one you're using, forget it. Try pSX which is the more reliable one around.