How do I beat Omega?

1. Is there a way to defeat Omega? I've everything I could think of.

User Info: wontdo

wontdo - 8 years ago

1. I beat him at level 40. I had Bartz and Faris as Freelancers+!Rapid Fire+!Spellblade and inherent dual-wield, while Lenna and Krile were Mimics+!Sing+!White+!Blue/!Time (Lenna had !Blue, Krile had !Time). 3 of them had Ribbons and Coral Rings, the two Freelancers and one Mimic..

Start with Thundaga for the Freelancers, Mighty Guard and Hastega for the Mimes. Next turn, heal and start with Rapid Fire. Each hit will do about 3000 Hp to him, and since you hit 8 times, if you can stay alive, you win.

User Info: Dark_Forte

Dark_Forte - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. He's HARD. He'll kill you so easily unless you're probably level 90+ with the best equipment. Run otherwise. There's not much advise I can give (sorry) but if you can reach the high levels required, you'll probably be good enough. Even at those levels, though, he's still insane!

User Info: Alpha_Omega9999

Alpha_Omega9999 - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Get to an extremely high level and master the every job you can. Use mimics and bares so you can have tons of weaponry and magic and your dissposal. This isn't a guaranteed win by any means but it will help you out for the impending slaughter he gives you and your team.

User Info: goku_vegeta

goku_vegeta - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Bard's love song also works well there. Have 3 Bards using it close enough that you can perma-stop him, but far enough that the other bards can fill their ATB bar in time to use another, then have your fourth character using a SShot with bolt3 casted on his sword.

User Info: Bokothechoco2

Bokothechoco2 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Magic sword bolt 3

User Info: monekyboy0209

monekyboy0209 - 7 years ago 0 0