Question from ladysoul86

I want to get Mog to join my party?

i didn't choose Mog on the summit, so i got the gold hairpin,but lost the moogle! can i still get him to join my party? HOW???

dandacheerman answered:

You can get Mog in the World of Ruin after you get the airship. Simply go to the caves of Narshe through the back door of the man's house (as you did in the beginning of the game) and head to the room to the left of where Terra first fell down the hole. Mog will be standing all by himself there.
2 0

Answers

Lenophis answered:

Mog is never not recruitable, you'll just have to wait until much later. By not getting him there, you miss out on one of his dances (Water Rondo).
0 1

Aerolithe_Lion answered:

You cannot get him again until after the Floating Island scenes. Once you regain an airship, you can travel to Narshe and pick him up in the moogle caves, if you recall which one specifically he was in before. Near where he moogle parties helped you at the very beginning of the game. Whether you chose to save him earlier in Narshe or not, he'll still be here. Little tip: Click on the wall right behind where he was standing after he joins you :)
0 0