Question from deng17

English Version?

Is there an English version of this? I plan on re-playing this game.

MRFGT answered:

There is a English version of this, it's for the PS1, but there are many differences. it's called Brigandine: Legend of Forsea (sp)
Differences are things like no multiplayer, the color system is different, not as many knights, mosters can't equip items etc etc etc.

GE is much better IMHO.
3 0

Answers

jashinsamael answered:

There's no english version for GE, but there's partial english patch you can use......
0 0

mcchickenjoy answered:

Sorry bro... no english version. the only english version is LoF(Legend of Forsena). That came out before GE(Grand Ed). Japan released this only for their country that's why there are only 2 versions of it.
Japanese and Japanese-English

I would advise you to play the original first so you can estimate and understand what the commands and spells are for. If you are a die hard fan of the original.. then you would have no trouble playing it in Japanese-English.

I'm so addicted to the game that I can name the spell based on MP usage.... :)
1 0