How do I get Phoenixmon?

1. I heard that Angemon digivolves into Phoenixmon, but I don't know what the stat conditions are.

User Info: ilovepopcorn12

ilovepopcorn12 - 7 years ago

1. I digivolved into Phoenixmon from Angemon with the following stats:
    HP: 2000
    MP: 4000
    Offense: 200
    Defense: 300
    Speed: 200
    Brains: 400
    Care Mistakes: 0
    Weight: 30

User Info: clavier141

clavier141 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Stat conditions are ridiculously high, but very attainable: try training your Angemon to have stats that don't *quite* meet the stats of Andromon from one of the guides. Also: Having Beetleland makes training for Ultimate Digimon muuuuch easier.

User Info: KaiTenSatsuma

KaiTenSatsuma - 7 years ago 0 4
  2. Actually, If you're able to digivolve to birdramon, just maintain it's body weight with no care mistakes HP and MP was 4,000 and try reaching all stats to around 300...at least brains is 250+...I got my Phoenixmon on the 12th day old.

User Info: lady0uroboros

lady0uroboros - 7 years ago 2 2
  3. Well the easiest way is train its speeds...keep it until it evolve to be phoenixmon...i think...haha

User Info: ravezon

ravezon - 6 years ago 1 4
  4. You could digivolve Birdramon but I think its way easier to digivolve Kokatorimon because phoenixmon uses more air techniques than fire

User Info: jhs0525

jhs0525 - 6 years ago 1 3
  5. I got it via airdramon bonus condition. My seadramon slept at its 12th day with zero tiredness, full happiness and dicipline. When waked up, it suddenly digivolved to an airdramon. Just after that, it digivolved again to phoenixmon! I was surprised myself. I did the same thing that the digivolving guide in this faqs told me. The weird thing is, my stats was not even reach 3 forenumber.

User Info: digitalhuman

digitalhuman - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Pheonixmon? all you have to do is fight enough phnxmn in order to get the necessary data to convert, that or maybe it was another stage of the same. pretty sure that I just fought enough of them, and that they were phnxmn, which was actually a bit disappointing since it was one of those "broken link" dgmn which doesn't have any in-training and no other variations or branches of evolution other than that one. I hate those...but yeah, just go and pound them in the sky palace place.

User Info: tgwolf

tgwolf - 5 years ago 0 1
  7. oops! I thought you were talking about Dgmn Wrld DS! Disregard

User Info: tgwolf

tgwolf - 5 years ago 0 1
  8. The requirements for Phoenixmon are: HP and MP at 4000, Speed at 400, Brains at 600. Care Mistakes must be at 3 or below, and Weight must be 30 pounds, give or take 5. To make it easier to evolve to Phoenixmon, you can also fulfill one (or more) of the following conditions: Maximum Discipline, 40 Techniques learned, or 0 battles fought.

User Info: Jered_Cain

Jered_Cain - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. Phoenixmon is easier than the other two it takes around 400-500 stat points around a weight 20 around 3000-5000 HP with a proper chance % to it occur the chances raise the stronger the digimon Hercules Kabuterimon is the same way with the two insect digimon while air digimon want phoenixmon MegaSeadramon is utmost the hardest to attain of the 3 but keep trying with bird digimon like Airdramon/Birdramon/Kokatorimon oddly enough ppl moslty get phoenixmon by utter mistake in a double digivolution of Birdramon to Airdramon then to Phoenixmon my most common way of gaining it which is awkward and finda funny Tamer level of course effects the chances

User Info: PheonixKingZero

PheonixKingZero - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. pheonixmoon from my airdramon 3500 hp 4500mp 400-450 off 250def 400 speed 300 brains 0 care mistakes 30 wg guaranteed with theese stats even though i find at the start it is very and i mean VERY difficult unless you can gather most of the hp mp and all the chips from the bosses you verse.

User Info: nyraa777

nyraa777 - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. P.S. I was trying to digivolve into Andromon when he digivolved after a training hour.

User Info: clavier141

clavier141 - 3 years ago 0 0
  12. From Birdramon, Airdramon, Kokatorimon, Angemon e Unimon with the red ruby. You get it winning the tournament VO.

User Info: mk33

mk33 - 3 years ago 0 0
  13. This is taken from my evolution guide on the message board.
    Phoenixmon
    Vaccine
    Active: 4:00 AM -- 7:00 PM (Morning)
    It can evolve from Birdramon, Airdramon, Kokatorimon, Angemon, or Unimon.
    Parameters: HP 2500, MP 4000, Offens 450, Defense 250, Speed 400, Brains 250
    Care Mistakes: 0
    Body Weight: 20 G
    Special: Your digimon is a Birdramon.
    Finishing Move: Crimson Flare
    Difficulty: 1600
    Hope this helps.

User Info: Snarguffle

Snarguffle - 3 years ago 0 0
  14. I have achieved pheonixmon twice in a row, just raise a normal birdramon or seadramon and get the happiness and discipline full and sleep, I got airdramom and the next day it digivolved, I hope this helps

User Info: Kyuubi_rose

Kyuubi_rose - 2 years ago 0 0
  15. I do regular trainings on my Angemon, keeping his CM 0, disc and happiness 95%+ and weight around 25. And on tge 11th day : voila. It turned into Phoenixmon. The key is to get at least Kuwagamon or Kabuterimon on ur training ground, as they can make training equipments better. A training manual is extra. Anyway, for the training just keep all stats above 2500/250. After all, its a special ultimate digimon

User Info: filbertpacts

filbertpacts - 5 months ago 0 0