What are all the care mistakes?

1. I was aiming at getting a ninjamon by digivolving a palmon, but instead i got a Veggimon. I looked at the requirements and saw that it required many care mistakes. I know not taking them to a toilet is one, but what are all the care mistakes that can be done, and specifics for each (for example: complete one training session while your digimon is hungry/tired).

User Info: redterror_117

redterror_117 - 6 years ago
    tiomasta: I think there are still more, because only one of those mistakes actually occurred when starting from fresh to champion, and I still got a Veggimon (which requires multiple mistakes)

User Info: redterror_117

redterror_117 - 6 years ago

1. Training while hungry/tired is not a care mistake.

The care mistakes, as said in the sticky topic in the boards, are:
    -When your digimon asks for food, let its hunger go away on its own.
    -Pooping on the ground instead of in a toilet or on a portable potty.
    -Making it so tired that it sweats(water drop bubble).
    -When it wants to sleep, don't let it sleep until it doesn't want to sleep anymore.
    -Getting sick(or wounded).
    -Losing a battle.

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 1

Answers

1. my question about CM ever was what CM actually increase the virus gauge, cause not all of the known cm increase it.

User Info: diorgynes

diorgynes - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. tiomasta is correct. There aren't any more care mistakes. While it's good to get the correct amount of care mistakes, it's not necessary when getting champions.

User Info: kenrocks1253

kenrocks1253 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I'm 100% sure the bubble is a care mistake, tiomasta you gave 2 answers on that in your post, to clarify for the rest.

User Info: InfernalDranzer

InfernalDranzer - 3 years ago 0 0