Review by Arber N.

"Hi! This is my reveiw of Driver 2. Hope you enjoy it."

Gameplay 9/10
This game has great gameplay. Cops are a little difficult to lose but it's fun. Sometimes they go crazy on you if you pass a red light. Other then that it's good. There are many things you can do in the game. From hijacking cars and trucks to opening secret places. Sometimes you can sit on chairs and watch the world go by. I hate how people run away from you though. I also hate how there are cars that are unknown.

Graphics 9/10
Let me start by saying this game is the bomb! The Graphics are awesome. They look as real as they can be. The people look real, the backround. There's Traffic, but there isn't much. One thing that they should of worked on was to at least make better looking people. Then freeways and roads look real. Some roads are to thin sometimes. Other then that and the funny looking people it's perfect.

Story 10/10
This a great game mostly because of the story. You are an undercover detective who's trying to catch assasians and drug dealers. They try to kill you by using guns, cars, trucks, and even using their bare hands. It's pretty fun. I wish you can attack them with guns.

Controls 9/10
Controls are easy to learn in this game. X is gas, O is turbo, and triangle and left are to get out of your car. To get in a car it's the same thing. However it's tuff to turn sometimes. You'll get used to it however.

Audio 9/10
Great clear sound. The cars sound real, beeping sounds fine, and the music isn't bad. However it would be better to make people yell when your hijacking there car. They say hey and leave. I mean They should at least call the cops or try to stop you.

Replayability 10/10
This game never gets old with tons of modes such as multiplayer and mini games. Games such as quick chase, quick runaway, and the ultimate survival, where all the cops in the street chase you. You can also take a fun joyride. Or maybe have a race with a friend. Now that's awesome.

Buy or rent?
This game is one you don't wanna miss. it's worth every penny. From 50$ or 30$ it's worth it. So when you see one get your wallet get some money out and buy it.

This game is perfect other then some flaws. So it got an easy 9/10