"Wow! You can play as Sparx now!?"

One of my friends had this game so I thought I might get it too. After what he told me about the game and what I saw in the game, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a good game in to my collection! And, Boy was I satisfied with what I got!

GamePlay: 5/10
This game is an awesome game if you've already played the second version to the Spyro series. If you played the second one, then you kind of have a heads up for the things to come. This game is definately fun to play if you are a loyal Spyro fan like me. The control is nothing new so you don't have to worry about that.

I won't go and spoil anything for those of you who have'nt played the game yet. But, I will tell you that if you like Spyro, then this will be a treat for you! The story is fairly simple.(Well, it was simple to me!)

Graphics/Sound: 5/10
This will be the third time I will put up a 5/10 but I don't care. The Sound is pretty well done. I like the music to the boss stages. The sound effects are also not all that bad too.

Play Time/Replay ability: 5/10
Yet another 5 for this category. If you are determined to play the whole game through, then you should be prepared for a long journey. Collecting all of the gems and eggs can take awhile! Believe me. I know exactly how hard it is to do that...

Buy OR Rent?
I say you should buy this game. I already beat this game so I kind of know what this game is worth. It's pretty cheap right now, too. If you are able to get your hands on this great sequal to the Spyro series, then you, my friend, are about to have a good time playing one of the best Spyro games in stores.(As far as I know)

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/04/04