Review by princetab

"The worst Crash game yet.."

Crash Bash, a short game. Some people might consider this a fun and exciting game while others on the other hand, such as me, find it awfully boring. Everything in this game is totally repetitive. The repetiveness includes the levels and the music.

This game is very good...for a beginner. I have played most of the Crash games and this one is so boring. It's the worst one yet. All you do is round around in this little square trying to win everything. It's fun at first but with the same thing over and over, it gets boring. If you want to paly a good game, play Crash Bandicoot Warped or something. This game is crap.

This game doesn't have very good graphics. It's worse than what I expected. Everything is so cubed, especially Cortex's head. Everything you'll see is totally cubed. From the heads to the toes. and the levels are so horrible! One little square where you fight 3 other people. You have to win 3 trophies in order to get the ''real'' trophy for that level.

*yawn* Same old story about saving the world. This time you have to save it from Aku Aku rather than Cortex. Unlike the rest, in this game, you can be any of the following characters: Crash, Coco, Dingodile, Tiny, Cortex and some other new people. You can be either good or bad. If you’re bad, I have no idea what happens but if you’re good, you save the world and send Aku Aku somewhere. There are 4 bosses in total which are too easy to beat. Each one takes like 3-6 hits before they are beaten.

Music: 7/10

Boring music!! The music is sooo repetitive! Every other level is the same boring music. If you get bored easily, don’t ever think of getting this. If you don’t get bred easily, still don’t get this game. It will bore you to death. But if you really want to play this game, just mute your television set.

Overall, this game is bad for a Crash game. All the Crash games have been very good and yet this one is so bad! You may as well go ping pong instead of playing this. This is very boring. I’d rather do yard work than play this.

To Buy Or To Rent:

If I were you, I wouldn't buy this game or rent it. It's boring! It will bore you to death! I repeat, “It will bore you to death!”

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 12/23/02, Updated 12/23/02