Review by Edge107

"Best shooter game I've ever played"

This game is fantastic.Thats all I have to say in my first paragraph. Well anyway this is my review. Hope it helps.

Graphics-10

Medal of Honor Underground graphics lived up to my expectations thats for sure. Everything looks extremely realistic. From houses to guns. It almost looks like a History channel documentary on the early stages of World War II. Every detail of your guns make them look real. Its always fun to see two Germans having a peaceful conversation then popping one in the head with a sniper rifle. Then seeing the other one have the expression of fright on his face. Yes thats right this games graphics are so good that you can see the expressions on soldiers and allies faces. Graphics are on of this games strongest points.

Sound-10

As I round a corner with a Bazooka out I see a Nazi shout Bazooka and run for cover. In my opinion if I hear a Nazi shout Bazooka in a life-like German accent, I immediately know the game will have awesome sound. One example is if your walking down a deserted street then suddenly you here a faint sound of metal clanking and then a large explosion you know your in trouble for a tank just fired a tank missile at you. You can tell if a half-track, tank, or just a plain foot soldier is coming at you by the sound they make. Since the sound is so good it helps you greatly through out the game. You know to take cover if you hear a large explosion or to back up if you hear the sound of a machine gun firing. Medal of Honor Undergrounds sound is fantastic!!!

Gameplay-9

In my opinion Medal of Honor Underground is on of the most original games have ever had the pleasure of playing. Only in Medal of Honor Underground can you join the French Resistance and terrorize the Nazis. You help decide who will win the biggest war the world has ever seen which is the only game yet to come out (beside Medal of Honor) which allows you to do such a thing. I gave Gameplay a 9 because it is a lot like the first one but it still is a great game. I promise you will be very pleased with Medal of Honor Undergrounds gameplay.

Time-10

When i first beat this game it took me 50 hours to beat!! Yes i said 50 hours. There is so much to do in this game such as beat the bonus level or get all the medals and passwords. You could spend many hours on one mission trying to get three stars. And a bonus is that this game has yet to get old to me and I've beaten it 9 times

Fun-10

Wow. Thats one word you can use to describe this games fun factor. This is one of the funnest games i've ever played!!
Going head on into enemy territory couldn't get any better (i know that sounds a little strange). One of the best parts is going under cover. It is always funny to stand in front of a Nazi, see him salute you, and then pull out a silenced pistol and pop him in the head. I doubt that anybody has ever said that this game is dull and boring.

Buy or rent?

When this game first came out, I bought it that day and I wasn't disappointed. I would say that if you played Medal of Honor and liked it you should buy this game for it is even better than the first. But if you haven't played the first Medal of Honor you should rent it first and see if you like it. If you do then buy it.

Overall-10

Graphics-10