Question from inumorganna

How do you beat the Dark Genie???

I know the stages and that you have to change the element of the weapon but, DANG he is so hard! I just need afew pointers on this.

Doomion33 answered:

First off, build up everyone's weapons, the stronger the better. Focus on building up the power and elemental attributes of each character. I recommend Toan for close range attacks and Ruby or Osmond for long range.

First Form: Simple enough, just slash the hands with the element that the hand shows. You can see which one to use on the back of his hands. If you can see them before he tries to hit you, you'l know what to choose. Or you could take all elements off the weapon. You'll deal less damage but you can always hit.
Second Form: Have a high thunder stat here and choose your best long range weapon. Fire at it whenever you can and avoid the big beam, it deals fatal amounts of damage.
Third Form: Have a high holy stat and just whack away at his weak point. His laser deals less damage here. Take out his servants if you are having problems, but they come back quickly.
2 0

Answers

cyrus9586 answered:

I used ruby for the whole fight. Only she had the range and power to hit his face.
0 0