How do I Evolve Mardan Eins?

1. I'm looking to evolve Mardan Eins but it give no lvl requirements and wont let me evolve it why ?

User Info: xanlorax

xanlorax - 7 years ago

1. Catch Mardan Garayan (Poisonous Apple) and Baron Garayan (Potato Cake) in Muska Racka Oasis (Dusk only). One will allow you to buy Mardan Eins for your Fishing Points. Catching lots of them will allow Mardan Eins to Build Up to Mardan Twei, then Mardan Twei to Arise Mardan. It should take 25-40 of the fish to be able to fully Build Up (check after each catch).

Toan's Ultimate Swords (worst to best Max Attack)
    Sword Of Zeus - 199
    7th Heaven - 240
    Arise Mardan - 250
    Chronicle Sword - 260
    Chronicle 2 - 350

Toan's Ultimate Swords (worst to best Max Magic)
    7th Heaven - 110
    Arise Mardan - 120
    Chronicle Sword - 150
    Sword Of Zeus - 176
    Chronicle 2 - 200

Arise Mardan doesn't seem worth it now, does it? Well, if you know how to build a Chronicle Sword it isn't. However, nobody is sure of the exact requirements and Arise Mardan is simple to Build Up: catch lots of Mardan Garayan and Baron Garayan.

User Info: Kraleck

Kraleck (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You need to catch Marden fish to upgrade the sword =). I think 25 each time you level (or is it 25 total?) I will need to be corrected in this but if you read the weapons FAQ I believe it's posted there =)

User Info: KTCangelofpeace

KTCangelofpeace - 7 years ago 0 0