Question from jim_reaper95

What is the best path for Kimahri?

After he has completed his own sphere grid, where do you think I should take Kimahri?

Glacoras answered:

First of all, you want to get him Steal before Mount Gagazet so he can steal a few Level 3 Key Spheres.

It is then suggested that you take him down to Holy via Yuna's SG, then go back to Steal & use on Rikku's SG and then use a Teleport/Return/Friend Sphere to move him to Wakka's SG. If you want, you can miss out on going through Rikku's SG.

However, if you search through the archive topics, you will find lots of topics with some other recommendations.
0 0

Answers

Glacoras answered:

GET HIM STEAL BEFORE MOUNT GAGAZET!

Then it is up to you what you want to do. I generally sent him through a part of Wakka's SG (using a Firend/Teleport Sphere so I was as close to where Wakka was on the SG when I reached Steal) down to Drain, then go through Lulu's SG so Kimahri can do some physical damage and lots of Magic Damage.

Once Kimahri has Flare, I used a Black Magic Sphere to teach Yuna that spell as well. I then done the same with Doublecast, thus making Lulu almost obsolete.
0 0