Four-slot Armor ?

1. Where can I get them ? Because I'm making Break HP Limit Weapons. I would also like some tips on customizing good armor for fighting in the Monster Arena.

User Info: HailSirAuron

HailSirAuron - 6 years ago

1. Empty four-slotted armor is available from two sources.

1. From Wantz at the exit from Macalania Woods into Thunder Plains. Prerequisites are: (i) Must have interacted wth Wantz on Mt. Gagazet, (ii) Must have gained control of the Airship,and (iii) Must have used Airship to go to the Highbridge destination on the destination list and spoken to Mika.

2. From occasional armor Drops by the fiends in Omega Dungeon. Search the map using the Airship console menu options to find Omega Dungeon coordinates to add Omega Dungeon to the destination list.

Consult the posted equipment remodeling guide by CB! for ideas on weapon and armor customization. I use four different ones and mix and match according to the fiend of interest. Opinions on what is "best" vary and "best" armor has been a discussion topic revisited many times on the FFX board. Search the answers file and the other board files to see the results of those discussions. Anyway, here is one set of armor pieces that may some provide some ideas for your customization interest.

Baseline ---------- Anti-Status------ Anti-Magic ------------Fail Safe

Auto Haste--------Confuseproof----Fire Eater-------------Stoneproof
    Auto Protect------Berserkproof-----Lightning Eater-------Deathproof
    Auto Regen-------Sleepproof--------Water Eater----------Zombieproof
    Break HP Limit---Auto Med----------Ice Eater--------------Curseproof

In the case of Rikku, I use Master Thief instead of Auto Protect. Also, you might wish to consider having Auto Phoenix as part of the Baseline capability set for one or two of your characters as well.

Consult the posted Monster Arena FAQ by CB! for a preview of what to expect in battles with Monster Arena Area, Species and Original Special Creations.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 6 years ago 7 0

Answers

1. You should find Wantz (O'aka's younger brother) in the entrance* of Macalania Woods (*the one from The Thunder Plains - south) and he has them! But if he isn't there, probably you missed doing something in the game...

User Info: Gabi_chan83

Gabi_chan83 - 6 years ago 0 0