Question from Glacoras

What is the definition of the "Perfect Game" for FFX?

Glacoras provided additional details:

- All music/movie spheres purchased
- Karma does maximum damage to everyone.
- All 5 chests in Remiem Race.

I think those three are some other noted requirements as well.

TheaN answered:

I had a complete list once online AND offline but I don't know if I can reproduce it completely. If someone has an add-on please correct me:

- Win the mandatory Blitzball match.
- Let G die at Operation Mi'hen as the only interactive choice.
- Open all chests, especially missables, throughout the game.
- Capture ten of all monsters and defeat every optional boss, including Dark Aeons and Penance if applicable.
- Max Yojimbo's compatibility.
- Max out Sphere Grid in 255 for all stats except for Agility (170+), Accuracy (base) and MP (999), rest HP.
- Max all characters Overdrive tabs in the menu, including all mixes.
- Max all Aeons, stats and abilities.
- Max all items at 99. 10 Master Sphere as NA release limit.
- Max Gil.
- Blitzball all players lv99 with all techs including non-opened for the player inclusive Durren, whom is missable.
- Get an equipment set with all CWs, the Magic Counter Buckler (Calm Lands Agency buy first time, unique; normally weapon ability), the No Encouters Weapon with two open slots (unique drop from Geosgaeno; normally armor ability) and the Brotherhood. Add to that 24 weapon or armor sets for all characters and the equipment slot is full.

Although the last part is a debatable one what should be in those 24 sets, it seems the rest is 'perfect' enough. If really nitpicking, include no Blitzball losses and probably no KOs and such. But these are non-trackable features that should be ignored.
0 0

Answers

kirkinout answered:

I assume maxing out the Sphere Grid (replacing Sphere's with all +4 Sphere's), opening all chests, beating Nemesis, visiting all secret locations, maxing out stats and skills for all Aeons, getting all the ultimate weapons, and if you really want to get extensive with it, having the best customized weapons, and maxing out your gil. Can't really think of anything more than that, really.
0 0

Relient_K answered:

There is also the addition of the Dark Aeons and Penance in the International and PAL versions.

"Best customized weapons" is very subjective, as it would be with armor.
0 0