Question from Kais2

Whats an east way to beat 0:0.0 in the chocobo race?

I'v been trying for a while to get the Sun Sigil is there an easy way to get it.

Glacoras answered:

I find that trying to get the balloons does not help that much. Try to avoid the birds more than collecting the balloons.

Also, at the start, do not get any balloons that are on the trainer's side as you get pushed behind her until you get to the main open area of the calm lands. Once you get to a balloon on your side on the raised level, try to obtain the rest of them, as the trainer should now be behind you.

Some people may suggest that you use the arrow keys unstead of the analogue stick as you might have better control over the Chocobo. Remember the Chocobo will always run forward unless hit by a bird, so you are only controlling it's movement from heading to one side or another.
0 0

Answers

_Lagoona_ answered:

.Games pretty much summed it up. Stay in front at the start, then avoid the birds at all cost while getting the balloons you can easily reach.
The most important thing here is training and patience...
0 0

How do you race the Chocobo at the east of the Remiem Temple? Answered BlackwingRuler
Can someone help me get a chocobo? Answered wolfbirdcow
Chocobo Feather? Answered Laszewski
How do i get to the chocobo ranch? Answered ashisthebest
How do I catch a chocobo? Answered Axeldin