Question from johnmark5286

How can i get door to tomorrow's really fast?

If anyone could help me, I was wondering where I can get door to tomorrow's really fast. I need some.

From: AZorro007 4 years ago

There are only a few ways of getting the Door to Tomorrow item. "Fast" is in the eye of the beholder.

One can steal 10 (ordinary) or 20 (rare) from Ultima Weapon in the Omega Dungeon for each successful steal.

If you capture 5 each of the three "bomb" fiends: Bomb, Grenade, Puroboros; the Bomb King Species Special Creation will be activated in the Monster Arena. One can usually obtain one (ordinary kill) or two (overkill) each time the Bomb King Special Creation in slain in the monster arena.

If you offer the Mech Scouter fiend encountered in the Calm Lands a 55.000 Gil bribe, you may receive one.

If you offer the Mech Leader fiend encountered on Mt. Gagazet a 74,000 Gil bribe, you may receive two.

If you "unlock" six Area Special Creations for the Monster Arena, the Monster Arena Trainer will give you 99 of them.