Cloister of trials ?

1. Do you have to get the special treasures form every temple to get anima or do the spheres alone work?

User Info: kintheness

kintheness - 6 years ago
    Will do guess im starting the game for a third time this year lol, any other suggestions or info that may help?

User Info: kintheness

kintheness - 6 years ago

1. You need to get the treasures

User Info: CaladbolgZERO

CaladbolgZERO (Expert) - 6 years ago 5 1

Answers

1. I seem to remember having asked myself the exact same question.

I believe the answer was that you need to use the Destruction Sphere to expose the hidden treasure but you do not need to open the chest and retrieve the item for the corresponding statue to illuminate in the Baaj Temple.

Do me a favor, try both and let me know what happens. It will save me a replay to check my memory.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 3
  2. Need to Open.

: )

User Info: Lord_Maninho

Lord_Maninho - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I would recommend getting the Strategy Guide :P

User Info: dkilryan

dkilryan - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. shame if you really did start over. You can always go back to the temples in any point during the game to get the destruction sphere treasures (except bevelle, but that's ok, you couldn't advance in the game without getting it so you should already have it.)

User Info: Sableye5

Sableye5 - 6 years ago 0 0