How do I beat Evrae?

1. Ok! Think of this battle from my perspective.. I dont like to train! Anyhoo, this is what kills me... i move the ship away, Evrae does that hit where he like slowly moves towards me and then my people are almost dead. Then Evrae slaps me and then 1 down 2 to go and then he will do some kind of breath and BOOM! dead. HELP! please! This is slowly killing me from the inside out! HELP!!!

User Info: _Cat_Bert_

_Cat_Bert_ - 7 years ago

1. What I did to help me win was I first cast haste on all my party members to make sure they could keep up with Evrae. Then the next thing I did was that I switched my party member to RIKKU(so she can use her al bhed potions when they get hit with posion), TIDUS(so he can pull back while rikku is healing everyone) then the last person is all up to you but I chose AURON(Because on my file he could inflict massive damage to the enemy). Then when Evrae would cast hast on himself I would slowly pull back with Tidus to make sure that I wouldn't get that nasty breath attack. Then I would hit with Auron then Pull back with Tidus. Do this and repeat and you should win. Also you could have WAKKA AND LULU because then when your far way from Evrae you could do long rage attacks with wakka's ball and Lulu's magic. Also*(spoiler) later on you will have to fight him again underwater with wakka tidus and rikku. Do make sure you win just throw phoenix downs and elixer (because he has zombie on) and it will inflict like 9999 damage every time. 2 phoenix downs and he should be history. Hopefully this strategy worked and best of luck to you _Cat_Bert_:::)))

User Info: Bissomoneybags

Bissomoneybags (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0