Calm land guard get out of my way lol!?

1. There is a man at the edge of the calm land gorge, and I would like to know what he is guarding I know it has to be something good but how do I get him to let me pass

User Info: msrandilea

msrandilea - 6 years ago

1. You can get him to move by completing the last of four training tasks posed by the Calm Lands Chocobo trainer.

Beat the Trainer in the race and then quit out of the training menu. Look near the location you are at to see a spectator. That will be the guard who has taken a "break" to watch the race. Speak with the guard to receive information that the path is unguarded. Immediately go to the path to be able to move down it.

Actually, to get the reward (the weapon blank for the Celestial Weapon for Tidus), things are just a little more complicated than merely beating the trainer then moving down the path. You will need the Celestial Mirror in order to get the "prize" that will be found there. Get it after completing the first training task (which allows you to ride a Chocobo) but before beating the trainer in the race (to enable access down the path).

The posted Secrets/Sidequests FAQ by !.ACA.! or the Ultimate Weapons FAQ by CB!, if read, will provide the details you need to be successful.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0