Malboro's not the ninth fiend for the Calm Lands?

1. I have captured Skoll, Nebiros, Flame Flan, Shred, Anacondeur, Ogre, Coeurl, and Chimera Brain. I spent an hour tracking down a Malboro, thinking it was the ninth one I needed but apparently it's not. What is the ninth fiend for capturing in the Calm Lands, and where on the Calm Lands can I find it?

(Note: the time wasn't wasted; now I have enough money to hire Yojimbo)

User Info: grumpyjenn

grumpyjenn - 5 years ago
    Okay, thanks, but when I captured a Malboro - I found it just above the guy who says you can't go down there - it did not show up on my list. Do I need more than one?

User Info: grumpyjenn

grumpyjenn - 5 years ago

1. The Calm Lands fiends that must be captured to complete the set of nine are:
    Skoll
    Nebiros
    Flame Flan
    Shred
    Anacondaur
    Ogre
    Coeurl
    Chimera Brain
    Malboro

You have the correct list and Malboro is the ninth of the list.

I find Malboro by moving left to the cliff edge from the travel agency entrance and then going around the edge toward the exit to Mt. Gagazet. When you get to the place where there is a small, guarded path leading down from the cliff edge a short way, look around in the area of the Calm Land bounded by the Cliff edge, the small ledge that blocks you from going farther toward Mt. Gagazet and the large thorn that lies between the guarded path portion of the cliff edge and the travel agency.

User Info: AZorro007

AZorro007 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0