What is the best strategy for Remiem Temple?/

1. How do i beat the Chocobo race at Remiem Temple? In other words, how do i get three chests & come first?? I only seem to be able to get 2, if i go for a 3rd, I lose the race!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!???

User Info: sl3vin1

sl3vin1 - 7 years ago

1. It's all about which chests you go for and which order. You can use this map as a guide:

http://www.uffsite.net/ff10/images/remiem_large.jpg

If you're just going for three chests, get chest A, chest C, then chest D or work your way around to chest E.

If that link dies somehow in the future, start off going straight down the path your headed, and go straight at the first fork. Get the chest, which jumps you down a level. Then take the right for in front of you and get the chest at the end of the path. This jumps you down two levels. Take a right at the first fork, and a right at the second fork to get to another chest, which hops you across a small ledge. Take a left down the ramp, then an immediate right (both sharp turns) and take all remaining lefts to the end of the path.

User Info: fatman182

fatman182 - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Well 1st of all, dont ever touch a colored pole cuz that'll make ur ending prize a sucky potion. Now, idk how u cant get three chests, cause it is pretty easy, the real challenge is getting 5. I suggest u keep going forward (dont let go of the d-pad or analog stick), keep holding forward because even stopping for half a second could cost u the race. Make sure u r not leaning against the edges of the track because u WILL slow urself down. Stay inside the track and dont ever slow down. Go for chests that are close to u, not ones that make u run up like 2 ramps. I think there's a chocobo racing guide with a map. go look for it in the FAQs section. hope my advice helps ^_^

User Info: D_Spear

D_Spear (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 2