Question from yennitanoyo

what should I do to get wings of discovery?

CaladbolgZERO answered:

Read:
gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/15716
5 0

Answers

Bissomoneybags answered:

Um one way is to bribe which you can bribe 900,00 one of the worms in the species creations but I forgot what it was called. Another way which is a really long and dragged out method is to keep killing Ultima Buster and you will get 2x for an overkill and 1x for a regular kill but I dont recommend this if your using these wings to level up your party in the first place since you probably won't be able to be him. But I would stick to bribing and you should get at least 10 per bribe. Hopefully that was helpful and good luck with your game yennitanoyo:)
0 2

D_Spear answered:

Kill Shinryu(Original Creation monster in Monster Arena) for 1 Wing of Discovery(2 for overkill). Or........if ur super mega hyper rich.........bribe Malboro with 540,000 gil for 4 W.O.D.
1 1

Ultima994 answered:

Two ways I know of...
1) Kill Shinryu ( The Original monster in the Monster Arena ) and you get 1 (like D_Spear said) or 2 with Overkill.

2) Use Bribe on Malboros ( Great or Regular, doesn't matter ) and offer 310,000 gil. Usually, however, it misses. If this occurs keep Bribing for no more or no less than 10,000 gil, and eventually he'll leave. You usually get around 2-3 for this.
1 1

Ahlycks answered:

You can get 30 in the chocobo races in that one temple...
0 0

GoDMaXiMuS777 answered:

An easy way to get 30 of the wings is by collecting 5 chests in the chocobo race at the remiem temple, next to the calm lands.
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you're still confused, you should look up an FAQ on this.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 0