Question from D_Spear

Yojimbo Glitch?

Sometimes when I summon Yojimbo, he'll either use an attack on his own without me paying him and/or he'll get killed before even attacking the enemy. Is this a glitch, is Yojimbo really slow?

D_Spear provided additional details:

Whenever I fight a boss in the Monster Arena, and summon Yojimbo, the enemy just attacks every turn and kills Yojimbo. Yojimbo doesn't even get a chance to attack. Y?

maiorano84 answered:

It isn't a glitch. If you're fighting an enemy with an extremely high speed stat (ie: Fenrir), then just about ANY Aeon can be killed before they get the chance to blink.
0 0

Answers

bover_87 answered:

Him using an attack isn't a glitch. The higher his compatibility, the higher the chance of him using an attack on his own. For more info about how to raise the stat, check one of the Yojimbo FAQs.

As for him dying without attacking, I've never seen that.
0 0

LineRiderAddict answered:

When you summon and aeon, it always goes first. If he dies before attacking, there is some sort of glitch.
0 0

shadow_571 answered:

If you pay Yojimbo no money he will dismiss himself .
Yojimbo is a hard aeon to control , because he will do a random move depending on what he is paid.
0 0

Yojimbo? Answered most_games_r_ok
How much should I initally pay Yojimbo? Answered amayakatana
How do i make Yojimbo do Zanomato? Answered sharkk4
Defeating Dark Yojimbo(s)? Answered CrossedScythes
How do I beat dark yojimbo? Answered zackfans