Question from D_Spear

Yojimbo Glitch?

Sometimes when I summon Yojimbo, he'll either use an attack on his own without me paying him and/or he'll get killed before even attacking the enemy. Is this a glitch, is Yojimbo really slow?

Whenever I fight a boss in the Monster Arena, and summon Yojimbo, the enemy just attacks every turn and kills Yojimbo. Yojimbo doesn't even get a chance to attack. Y?

From: maiorano84 5 years ago

It isn't a glitch. If you're fighting an enemy with an extremely high speed stat (ie: Fenrir), then just about ANY Aeon can be killed before they get the chance to blink.

Him using an attack isn't a glitch. The higher his compatibility, the higher the chance of him using an attack on his own. For more info about how to raise the stat, check one of the Yojimbo FAQs.

As for him dying without attacking, I've never seen that.

When you summon and aeon, it always goes first. If he dies before attacking, there is some sort of glitch.

If you pay Yojimbo no money he will dismiss himself .
Yojimbo is a hard aeon to control , because he will do a random move depending on what he is paid.