Yojimbo Glitch?

1. Sometimes when I summon Yojimbo, he'll either use an attack on his own without me paying him and/or he'll get killed before even attacking the enemy. Is this a glitch, is Yojimbo really slow?

User Info: D_Spear

D_Spear - 7 years ago
    Whenever I fight a boss in the Monster Arena, and summon Yojimbo, the enemy just attacks every turn and kills Yojimbo. Yojimbo doesn't even get a chance to attack. Y?

User Info: D_Spear

D_Spear - 7 years ago

1. It isn't a glitch. If you're fighting an enemy with an extremely high speed stat (ie: Fenrir), then just about ANY Aeon can be killed before they get the chance to blink.

User Info: maiorano84

maiorano84 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Him using an attack isn't a glitch. The higher his compatibility, the higher the chance of him using an attack on his own. For more info about how to raise the stat, check one of the Yojimbo FAQs.

As for him dying without attacking, I've never seen that.

User Info: bover_87

bover_87 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. When you summon and aeon, it always goes first. If he dies before attacking, there is some sort of glitch.

User Info: LineRiderAddict

LineRiderAddict - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you pay Yojimbo no money he will dismiss himself .
    Yojimbo is a hard aeon to control , because he will do a random move depending on what he is paid.

User Info: shadow_571

shadow_571 - 7 years ago 0 0