Question from jointpiece

My game keeps freezing in the same place?

My game always freezes at exactly the same place in the fmv sequence at bevelle just after i defeat evrea. What can i do to change this or at least get to the save option just after? The rest of the game functions perfectly (there is only 1 small scratch on my ps2 disk most games work with far worse than this).

t3p4 answered:

If cleaning didn't work try to use another disc, just borrow your friend's disc, and save the game after the Bevelle event, because there's no way you can skip movie in this game.
FYI later in the game you can watch all the movie again at the theater in Luca, so maybe if you try to watch that Bevelle movie its possibly gonna freeze again.
4 0

Answers

SephirothWing answered:

Lets see... the only thing thats really possible i guess is that the scratch was in the scene of the bevelle part...try cleaning it
0 0

mailbox_head_29 answered:

That's very strange, I also had a problem with the Bevelle scene (I gave up for a year when it didn't work TWO TIMES IN A ROW) a mate of mine ALMOST had the same problem, lots of black screen time and all. Someone said elsewhere clean your FAN, CD's prolly fine, I'm guessing it's just a complex thing to put up on the screen.
0 0

dinoguy6 answered:

Just use a wet wash cloth and then a dry one, it always worked with mine!
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 0

cloudyapril answered:

I would say you better buy another new one. Me to I got a freeze just when I start the game, ( check my question for Tidus hiding ) now I have two disks for this game.
0 0