Are Al Bhed Primers missable?

1. I dind't get al bhed primer 3. will i ever be able to get it again?

User Info: Kingdom_king

Kingdom_king - 8 years ago

1. The Al Bhed Primers that are located in Home and Bevelle are miss-able. I think there are 3 or 4 that can be missed.

However, if you have another Save game with them on, you can transfer them across via Al Bhed Completion Spheres (located in Travel Agencies, Baaj Temple ruins and on the Air Ship). The Travel Agencies are the easier ones to find.

User Info: Glacoras

Glacoras - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes you can but only after you beat yunasca (can't spell :p )

User Info: SaltyKid2

SaltyKid2 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I believe Al Bhed Primer 3 (the one on the boat to Kilika?) can be obtained in Bikanel Island. If you have not left Kilika yet, you can obtain it in the engine room when heading for Luca.

User Info: Glacoras

Glacoras - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. The only primers that can be permanently missed are 19~22, or S, T, U, V. Primer 3 is located somewhere in Bikanel, though I don't know the exact location

User Info: Moonea

Moonea - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. Primers 1, 3 and 5 are re-located to Bikanel if you didn't get them before. Primers 19-22 are missable

User Info: slyfan926

slyfan926 - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. Along with that information, after you find the last Al Bhed primer (Hidden in Omega Ruins) and you talk with Rin on the Airship, you can score 99 Underdogs! Anyways, even though this may not answer your question, I just thought it would be good to throw it out there for everyone. ^_^

(PS if you don't have the conversation in Al Bhed, you either missed a few primers or there's something you haven't done yet. Not exactly sure of that though.)

User Info: bonedragon17

bonedragon17 - 8 years ago 0 1
  6. I don't know how this is possible, but very early in the game I checked my key items and I was only missing X XXII & XXVI. XXII is found at Bevelle between the bottom of the stairs and the save sphere. If you don't get it then, I don't know if you can aquire it anywhere else because, you can't go back to Bevelle. I have seen that some of the ones you missed can be found elsewhere, but that's in a faq about the primers and I didn't use that. Should though to find X & XXVI

JZ RPG addict

User Info: theonlyJZ

theonlyJZ - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. The only primer that i believe you can miss is the one at the al bhed home (please excuse me if al bhed is spelled wrong) for the rest all you have to do is beat yunalesca get on the airship and go find them

User Info: bloodstorms

bloodstorms - 8 years ago 0 0