Question from Kingdom_king

Are Al Bhed Primers missable?

I dind't get al bhed primer 3. will i ever be able to get it again?

Glacoras answered:

The Al Bhed Primers that are located in Home and Bevelle are miss-able. I think there are 3 or 4 that can be missed.

However, if you have another Save game with them on, you can transfer them across via Al Bhed Completion Spheres (located in Travel Agencies, Baaj Temple ruins and on the Air Ship). The Travel Agencies are the easier ones to find.
2 0

Answers

SaltyKid2 answered:

Yes you can but only after you beat yunasca (can't spell :p )
0 0

Glacoras answered:

I believe Al Bhed Primer 3 (the one on the boat to Kilika?) can be obtained in Bikanel Island. If you have not left Kilika yet, you can obtain it in the engine room when heading for Luca.
0 0

Moonea answered:

The only primers that can be permanently missed are 19~22, or S, T, U, V. Primer 3 is located somewhere in Bikanel, though I don't know the exact location
1 0

slyfan926 answered:

Primers 1, 3 and 5 are re-located to Bikanel if you didn't get them before. Primers 19-22 are missable
1 0

bonedragon17 answered:

Along with that information, after you find the last Al Bhed primer (Hidden in Omega Ruins) and you talk with Rin on the Airship, you can score 99 Underdogs! Anyways, even though this may not answer your question, I just thought it would be good to throw it out there for everyone. ^_^

(PS if you don't have the conversation in Al Bhed, you either missed a few primers or there's something you haven't done yet. Not exactly sure of that though.)
0 1

theonlyJZ answered:

I don't know how this is possible, but very early in the game I checked my key items and I was only missing X XXII & XXVI. XXII is found at Bevelle between the bottom of the stairs and the save sphere. If you don't get it then, I don't know if you can aquire it anywhere else because, you can't go back to Bevelle. I have seen that some of the ones you missed can be found elsewhere, but that's in a faq about the primers and I didn't use that. Should though to find X & XXVI

JZ RPG addict
0 0

bloodstorms answered:

The only primer that i believe you can miss is the one at the al bhed home (please excuse me if al bhed is spelled wrong) for the rest all you have to do is beat yunalesca get on the airship and go find them
0 0

Al bhed primers? Answered Xxsmash98
My Menu Does not show Al Bhed Primers? Answered DarkCurtis
Why doesn't the game show the Al Bhed Primers in my Key Items menu? Answered DarkCurtis
Al Bhed Pimers? Answered katang02
Al-Bhed primes problem? Answered Undertaker_1