What does Luck do?

1. I have high luck,but it does nothing.does it help with crticals or somthin?

User Info: Kahu_17

Kahu_17 - 7 years ago
    Thanks.

User Info: Kahu_17

Kahu_17 - 7 years ago
    I also have another question.But I forgot it...lol.

User Info: Kahu_17

Kahu_17 - 7 years ago
    I have the normal, non international one. So no Penance. No dark Aeons.

User Info: Kahu_17

Kahu_17 - 7 years ago

1. Basically, Luck= Evasion, Accuracy, Improved chance for Critical Hits, Decreased chance of enemy Critically hitting u. I think, something like this.

User Info: D_Spear

D_Spear (Expert) - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Luck gives you a higher possibility to get also Pre-Emperive Strikes, so your party can have a better probability to be the first to strike, you can also have a higher probability to get nice items from the fiends !

The rest D_Spear already told up there :)

User Info: ZecadaM

ZecadaM - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. To add on to the above answers luck can be increased a maximum of 5 times; one point per use.

User Info: most_games_r_ok

most_games_r_ok (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I think luck gets you improved chances for critcal hits, and less encounters, because you're lucky. =D

User Info: michell3_h0

michell3_h0 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I think it caps at about 255.

It takes a lot of effort to get it there though.

If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D

User Info: MexicanWalrus

MexicanWalrus - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Actually, D_spear is right. Because u can find what it means in that game. If u really want to know what does luck do, just go to the menu( spear grid, status etc there ) and choose the help. Then, u will see three ( i think) choice of option. Basically it just teaches u what the skill means, but if u choose the command skill, then find some skills like luck, or jinx. It will teach u what the skills is, the point is it will say something like......"this will increases your party luck, which will increases the accuracy and evasion, and also the critical rate." I see it before. Well, i hope this helps! XD

Note: i am playing final fantasy X english international. Just to let u know. And just in case i want to make sure yours are the same with mine.

User Info: zackfans

zackfans - 7 years ago 0 0