Question from Kahu_17

What does Luck do?

I have high luck,but it does nothing.does it help with crticals or somthin?

Kahu_17 provided additional details:

Thanks.

Kahu_17 provided additional details:

I also have another question.But I forgot it...lol.

Kahu_17 provided additional details:

I have the normal, non international one. So no Penance. No dark Aeons.

D_Spear answered:

Basically, Luck= Evasion, Accuracy, Improved chance for Critical Hits, Decreased chance of enemy Critically hitting u. I think, something like this.
4 0

Answers

ZecadaM answered:

Luck gives you a higher possibility to get also Pre-Emperive Strikes, so your party can have a better probability to be the first to strike, you can also have a higher probability to get nice items from the fiends !

The rest D_Spear already told up there :)
0 0

most_games_r_ok answered:

To add on to the above answers luck can be increased a maximum of 5 times; one point per use.
0 0

michell3_h0 answered:

I think luck gets you improved chances for critcal hits, and less encounters, because you're lucky. =D
0 0

MexicanWalrus answered:

I think it caps at about 255.

It takes a lot of effort to get it there though.

If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 0

zackfans answered:

Actually, D_spear is right. Because u can find what it means in that game. If u really want to know what does luck do, just go to the menu( spear grid, status etc there ) and choose the help. Then, u will see three ( i think) choice of option. Basically it just teaches u what the skill means, but if u choose the command skill, then find some skills like luck, or jinx. It will teach u what the skills is, the point is it will say something like......"this will increases your party luck, which will increases the accuracy and evasion, and also the critical rate." I see it before. Well, i hope this helps! XD

Note: i am playing final fantasy X english international. Just to let u know. And just in case i want to make sure yours are the same with mine.
0 0

How much Luck do I need? Answered kablay
Luck spheres........help? Answered zelly24
Luck stat? Answered xXKairi21Xx
How do i fill in luck spheres? Answered killasbk12
Where can I find Luck Spheres? Answered Lich32