Question from Bissomoneybags

What are the best ultimate ARMORS to have?

What is the ultimate armors to have. Not the weapons just the armors. Cause I have heard many people say that Auto -Pheonix, Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect, and others were really good and I was just wondering what would be your best typical armor?

CaladbolgZERO answered:

in NA the best all-around armor is
break hp limit
auto-haste
auto-protect
auto-regen
5 0

Answers

SephirothWing answered:

Customize any armor with either break hp limit or break mp limit
0 4

D_Spear answered:

1.Auto-Protect: bosses from the Monster Arena will use mostly super strong physical attacks.
2.Auto-Phoenix: u won't have to waste a turn reviving someone.
3.Auto-Haste: u want more speed so u can land more hits on the enemy before they get a turn, especially Nemesis or Penance.
4. Lots of choices for the 4th ability-

Auto-Potion: if u only have X-potions, ur characters will be fully healed without having to waste magic or turns.

Break HP Limit-more HP, but it would take longer to fully heal a character.

Master Thief- steal rarer items from foes and bosses, best u have Rikku with this skill.

The last ability should be what u think u need. However dont use auto-shell beacause it reduces ur healing abilities. Also, take a look here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/qna/197344.html?qid=20958
0 0

LineRiderAddict answered:

For the first 3 skills, i would use Auto Pheonix, Auto Protect, Auto-haste, and for the fourth it dependsa on you. For characters that steal you may want Master Thief, for a high HP character like auron or maybe Tidus you could do break HP limit. For Lulu and Yuna, you will want to make sure whatever weapon you use has 1 MP cost on it. Otherwise, break MP limit is good. If you don't like auto haste, you can use auto potion. for others, choose whatever fits you. I believe there is an Item customisation FAQ. Look at that for how to create these abilities.
0 1

cjnick7 answered:

For me,it depends on your characters...my armours i used on my three main characters in the game are:
Tidus-Haste Shield which carries HP+30,Auto-Haste and Defense+20
Lulu-Mythical Bangle which carries Break MP Limit,One MP Cost,Magic Defense+5
Yuna-Sophia Ring which carries Fire,Water,Lightning and Ice Eater and Tetra Ring which
carries HP+30,Magic Defense+5 and Magic Defense +3
0 3

cassandra365 answered:

The above FAQ is great. Basically the overrated abilities are
"Break MP limit"--how many 2 mp cost Ultimas would you use in a battle?
"Break HP limit"--Celestial weapons strength are a factor of either high hp/max hp, high mp/max mp, or Auron's low hp/max hp. This means that the moment you are hit, your Rikku, Wakka, Tidus, or Kimahri becomes weaker unless healed. Auto-potion only heals 9999 hp, so your chars will not reach full hp without wasting turns healing. I'd stick to auto-potion with auto-protect to keep hp topped off. Exception: I understand FFX Intl dark aeons may require 'break hp limit' but I don't know for sure.
0 1

Willianto answered:

Break Hp Limit
Auto-Haste
Auto-Phoenix
Ribbon ( for international version )

if your FF wasn't international, you can change into Auto-Med.
0 1

Darkefka answered:

For Me I have:
Auron: Phoenix Bracer: Auto-phoenix, Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect, Auto Potion
Rikku: Atlas: Break Hp Limit, Auto Phoenix, Auto Protect, Auto Haste
Tidus: Phoenix Shield: Auto Phoenix, Auto Haste, Auto Potion, Auto Protect
Wakka: Miracle Comeback: Auto Phoenix, Auto Haste, Auto Med, Auto Protect
Yuna: Phoenix Ring: Auto Phoenix, Auto Haste, Auto Potion, Auto Protect
Lulu: Phoenix Bangle: Auto Phoenix, Auto Haste, Auto Potion, Auto Protect
Kimahri: Phoenix Armlet: Auto Phoenix, Auto Haste, Auto Potion, Auto Protect

So i have someone with Break Hp Limit so I can survive Ultima Buster's Ultima w/o having to sacrifice an Aeon Each turn but not everyone since it's A: a pain to get 50 Door to tomorrow(Shinryu common drop 1x) and B useless since they are no attacks in either the NA or Japanese/International/PAL release that ALWAYS does 9 999 or more to everyone (halved with Protect, or Shell to go under 9 999 thus allowing you to survive) or that cannot be blocked, evade (i.e. killing the monster before he does this attack), or predicted thus allowing you to do either A: cast Auto-Life or B: summon an Aeon. not necessary but useful sp that's why Rikku has it and not everyone else

Auto Med: I put it on Wakka so I can Survive Malboros (not Malboro Menace but the others since they don't always put confusion or Berserk. but on everyone its a waste of slot.
0 1

AZorro007 answered:

I play the U.S. version of the game and have a mix of armors that I equip depending upon the nature of the opponents.

Synthetic Ribbon Elemental Magic Counter Fail Safe Standard Play

Auto-Med Fire Eater Deathproof Auto Haste
Sleepproof Lightning Eater Stoneproof Auto Protect or Auto Phoenix or Master Thief
Confuseproof Water Eater Zombieproof Auto Regen
Berserkproof Ice Eater Curseproof Break HP Limit

In the "Standard Play" category, I usually have Auron, Wakka and Lulu with Auto Protect, Rikku and Kimahri with Master Thief, Tidus and Yuna with Auto Phoenix.
0 1

hollar_boi93 answered:

For me i say
auto-regen
auto-phenoix
auto-med
auto-haste

u dont need break-hp becuase u can only heal a certain amount, n if u have 99999 hp it takes a while just trying to heal ur self, also the monsters wont do much damage at all
0 1

MexicanWalrus answered:

If you still want more info or want to know something else, you should look up an FAQ.

It should be in the Hints and Cheats section.

It'll go into detail on what you want to know.

If you press ctrl + F and put in what you're looking for you'll find it faster.

Hope this helps. :D
0 1